Monday, March 30, 2009

1 more Birthday Celebration

We went to my parents yesterday for our final March birthday celebration. A dinner and cake for both my sister and I. Soon we will celebrate my Mom. The boys were glad to get time with grandma and Yeager (sister's dog). Mason and Yeager were hysterical to watch. Their heads are about the same height so Yeager was constantly licking him on the face. When Yeager tried to lick Mason's water he was able to say, "no my wawa" then he walked over to Yeager's bowl and pointed at it and said "your wawa."

While it was nice to be together, it was also very sad. My grandmother is not doing well at all. Our goodbyes lingered as I am not sure how much longer she'll be with us. I will take the boys back on Thursday for a visit and to help my mom.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

im sorry about your grandma...i hope you have a good time visiting with her again on thurs.

Courtney said...

i'm also so sorry about your grandma...

Catherine said...

I'm sorry that your grandmother is not doing well. I can relate to what you're feeling, as you know. We moved my grandmother down to a nursing home in VB about 6 weeks ago, so I am able to see her a lot more now, and my dad doesn't have to keep commuting to Richmond. I'll keep your family in my prayers!