
Yesterday EJ's dad came to town for the weekend. The boys were so excited to see him. We haven't seen him since our Thanksgiving trip. I have already put the poor man to work. He did the dishes last night, helped with breakfast and lunch and I left Mason with him this morning for a Dr. appt.
We've decided I will try very hard not to lift Mason the WHOLE weekend. In hopes to give my neck and shoulders a nice rest. I am excited for the extra help.
We've decided I will try very hard not to lift Mason the WHOLE weekend. In hopes to give my neck and shoulders a nice rest. I am excited for the extra help.
1 comment:
thats so great he is there to help, we have always enjoyed family visits of course but appreciate them so much more now that we have caroline. I hope no lifting helps!!
Post a Comment