Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quite a Workout

I just came inside after sledding with Owen for almost an hour. We had a blast together (on the same sled). I am tired! One hour equals a lot of walking our hill. It was great exercise. I am sure I'll have matching bruises on each hip b/c for some reason I don't fit in the sled as good as I did when I was a kid...hmm It was WELL worth it. Mason napped the whole time. Which is good b/c he doesn't like being in the snow. I don't blame him, he can't walk and his mittens and fat snow suit keep him from doing anything else fun.

We did go out to the grocery store. Only the streets in our neighborhood are tricky. Still no school tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have some friends over to play. This will get old quickly.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wow! that IS quite a workout! and no school again...fun! :-)