Boy, am I glad most weeks are not this busy.
I dropped Owen off at school this morning and Mason and I headed straight for the party store. It's the only one of my errands that open by 9:30. We picked up some last minute party stuff and then headed to Costco. A quick trip to Costco and then back to school to celebrate Owen's birthday with his class. I stayed long enough to watch Owen during show and tell. (Pretty funny, each kid stands up next to the teacher and just hands the object to her. Very little talking by the child. The teacher kindly asks questions and pulls the short answers out of them) I would have stayed longer but I am always afraid Mason is too much of a distraction. With 45 minutes to kill Mason and I headed to Ben Franklin's for their 25% of everything Sale. I bought to new flags for our house. Back to school to pick up Owen, home for lunch and naps.
No napping for me. I baked Coconut-Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for tonight's church retreat. Sure hope they taste good! It kind of looks like a giant blueberry pancake.
Oh and Mason has a cold. Poor guy, but he is still napping so that is a good sign.
The house is a disaster. Not sure when I'll get around to that.
I dropped Owen off at school this morning and Mason and I headed straight for the party store. It's the only one of my errands that open by 9:30. We picked up some last minute party stuff and then headed to Costco. A quick trip to Costco and then back to school to celebrate Owen's birthday with his class. I stayed long enough to watch Owen during show and tell. (Pretty funny, each kid stands up next to the teacher and just hands the object to her. Very little talking by the child. The teacher kindly asks questions and pulls the short answers out of them) I would have stayed longer but I am always afraid Mason is too much of a distraction. With 45 minutes to kill Mason and I headed to Ben Franklin's for their 25% of everything Sale. I bought to new flags for our house. Back to school to pick up Owen, home for lunch and naps.
No napping for me. I baked Coconut-Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for tonight's church retreat. Sure hope they taste good! It kind of looks like a giant blueberry pancake.
Oh and Mason has a cold. Poor guy, but he is still napping so that is a good sign.
The house is a disaster. Not sure when I'll get around to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment