Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saving Ali


This was the perfect way to end my day. EJ was not home in time for dinner for the 5th night in a row. (I don't know how you do it friends) And just as I was cleaning up from dinner these guys show up. They are trimming branches away from the neighborhood power lines.
Please note the sun is shinning! We haven't seen the sun for over five days and it makes its first appearance about 6 p.m. The nerve! I can only hope this means sunny days ahead.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

yay for the sun! it hit here about 5 pm...we got a few minutes outside. hoping for a day of sunshine tomorrow. it's crazy how much it effects my mood...

Peyton said...

I hear ya sister, when Brian isn't coming home by bedtime I am so sad, there are weeks that go by when he only sees Caroline for a few minutes in the morning. I hate it! Even if he is only home 1/2 before her bedtime it makes such a big difference. I am impressed with all the green food, I am going to have to step up my game next year!