I know I have previously blogged about Mason's excellent attention span, but he continues to amaze me. After day 4 or 5 of constant cold raining, I finally broke out the play-doh. The boys played while I started working on dinner. Mason kept continually pointing to different play-doh accessories and neither Owen or I knew what he wanted. Finally Owen just empties the bucket onto Mason's high chair tray. Little did I know this would occupy him for at least 30 mins. He out lasted Owen by a long shot. He just tinkered with all pieces. Totally forgetting about the play-doh. --The rest of the day he wasn't so great. Looks like "2" is going to be FUN! The honeymoon stage is over :(
Monday, March 16, 2009
Concentration
I know I have previously blogged about Mason's excellent attention span, but he continues to amaze me. After day 4 or 5 of constant cold raining, I finally broke out the play-doh. The boys played while I started working on dinner. Mason kept continually pointing to different play-doh accessories and neither Owen or I knew what he wanted. Finally Owen just empties the bucket onto Mason's high chair tray. Little did I know this would occupy him for at least 30 mins. He out lasted Owen by a long shot. He just tinkered with all pieces. Totally forgetting about the play-doh. --The rest of the day he wasn't so great. Looks like "2" is going to be FUN! The honeymoon stage is over :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment