My special birthday breakfast.Doesn't Owen look thrilled and happy for me?
Lissa and I had a great time at the outlets. I didn't seem to have trouble spending the money (Surprise, Surprise). I am glad we traveled a bit b/c the extra talking time in the car was so great.
We saw several unhappy kids being toted around and I was so grateful it wasn't me.
We didn't come home until 6 and dinner was waiting for me.
EJ, thanks for making my birthday so special. It was the best weekday birthday possible! It feels good to be known so well. A day away was just what I needed.
We saw several unhappy kids being toted around and I was so grateful it wasn't me.
We didn't come home until 6 and dinner was waiting for me.
EJ, thanks for making my birthday so special. It was the best weekday birthday possible! It feels good to be known so well. A day away was just what I needed.

1 comment:
i love it. i love that he knows you so well. i love that you had a great time! happy birthday, friend!!!
Post a Comment