Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still No Pics

I haven't taken a single picture since Wed.
EJ has been working ALL weekend. We miss him!
I feel bad that he didn't get a weekend and me too for that matter.
Hopefully he'll take some time off this week.
Yesterday, my parents came and watched the boys so that I could go to a shower for Walt and his new Mom. It was great to celebrate with a dozen women who have been praying for their union.
It was nice having the break on Sat.
The boys and I have laid low. The weather has been gross.
Yesterday, I got four books from the library for myself. I'm crazy to think I'll read all four. But I never make it to the adult section so I figured I'd make the most of it. Pages read so far, 3 :)

This week is the start to our birthday marathon!
I am gearing up and also delegating. No crazy cake by me this time.
I don't think the neck and shoulders would appreciate hours over a cake.

No comments: