For as long as I can remember and even before that my mom's side of the family (four 1st cousins) and their families have vacationed 1 week together. Usually 2 houses. We always do at least 1 huge meal all together and often celebrate milestones that have or will occur before the next reunion.
My dad's birthday was the first :) A silly song was sung in unison and they presented him with the largest card I've every seen and some yummy ice cream pies.
and glow necklaces
Then the morning Owen and I had to leave, the women gathered for a precious celebration for Tripp and Avery. It was a total surprise to Lissa and I, hence my straight from fishing on the ocean, cute traveling home attire.Boy, were we ever showered with such thoughtful touches and sweet encouragements from 5 very amazing moms, 4 cousins and my mom :)
Tripp slept through the entire thing :)
Thank you ladies. You are the best! Miss you already!
2 comments:
wow! that is impressive! and so special! praying for you SO much today!!!
Amazing! love seeing and hearing everything! prayers with you and your precious daughter, and family :) love, jef
Post a Comment