Monday, July 1, 2013

What's Cookin?

I am cutting us off. No more Chinese food until we get to China ;) I have been trying to master a couple of new recipes. But now it's time to take a break. This is one, Pork Lo Mein, the only I remembered to photograph. I've also added Chicken with Cashews to the list too. Fried Rice, Pot stickers, Sweet n Sour chicken and Kung Pao chicken were already in my repertoire :) I also make Trader Joe's orange chicken (YUM).  Fortunately for me, Avery has likely never had any of these before. Perhaps she won't know the difference?


Aside from 7 bottles a day*, her referral said her meals consisted of cooked millet, steamed egg custard, mixed soup, milk, biscuits, bread, vegetables soup, fruits soup and etc. She likes milk best, and she likes rice cereal, steamed egg custard, and etc. *(I have no idea how old she was when this was recorded). We are assuming she still takes a bottle. This is very common for orphans at her age. We will continue for awhile to help with the bonding process.

No comments: