Yesterday, all the Lifeline kiddos had their medical appts which is necessary to get visa for US
Avery did great. The waiting was not nearly as painful as I imagined and all the families enjoyed getting a chance to know each other.
Our girly has super strong abs. Two nurses tried to get her to lie down for a height measurement. They eventually gave up ;) It was pretty funny. It's really only b/c she assumed it was related to her sore bottom, so she was not giving in easy.
After naptime we joined the older siblings at the pool.
Avery was content to watch with her feet in
EJ's first HUGE ramen bowl.
These are VERY common, especially on our train ride.
Hence the constant slurping and strong odors.
Dinner at Tekila - yes, a Mexican restaurant. I skipped the margarita for fear of the ice, but I really could have used one. Is it time to come home yet?
The Waldman's continue to be such a blessing to us. They watched Owen for a LONG time, while we took Avery to see a Dr.






No comments:
Post a Comment