Is it normal to have thoughts about spraying down my child with Lysol before he re-enters our home after school? NOT that I would actually do this. Although I did spray his backpack on Friday. By Monday it had stopped smelling like flowers, phew!
Please, Lord keep us well. All this crazy flu talk is making ME crazy. (It's not in my hands. It's not in my hands.)
3 comments:
i am the same way ali...im totally monkish in that dept!!! i pray that you all stay healthy!!! and i love the pirate ship you made...the coolest ship ever!! :)
oh girl, I can't imagine with one in school!! I'm already nervous every time we leave a playground, or use a highchair at a restaurant---and the media certainly doesn't help!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
stay clean---ha!! :)
i'm trying so hard not to panic...it's hard with all the talk around!
Post a Comment