Friday, October 16, 2009

Quotes about Baby by Owen

I may continue to add to this list and post it under his pic in the right hand column.

After seeing the 9 week ultrasound, Owen claims it looks like a boy. I said, "why, b/c it's bald?" (good guess). His response, "yes." (10.12.2009)

"I can watch the baby nurse if its a boy baby, but if its a girl baby I can't?" (10.12.09)

"I am going to come see the baby right after he/she comes. But you'll already know if its a boy or a girl b/c it will have a blue hat or a pink hat." (10.13.2009)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

I feel like I am totally out of the loop. Didn't even know you are expecting. Congrats!

Catherine said...

So cute! Good thing that you're writing them down to look back on later! Can't wait to hear more. And when are you due?

Christy said...

HAAAA!!!

Love it!! :)

Michelle said...

I love how he's getting so into it! So fun to be able to share your excitement with your kids!