Just in case you were wondering. Here is a little peek at EJ's handy work.
The walls are a light gray. And the floor "charcoal" hexagons. The beadboard will be totally white. Right now it has only been primed. The boys are using the tub, but it will be reglazed to white once the project is complete. EJ has a 3 day weekend ahead of him, so I may have more pics on Monday :)
The walls are a light gray. And the floor "charcoal" hexagons. The beadboard will be totally white. Right now it has only been primed. The boys are using the tub, but it will be reglazed to white once the project is complete. EJ has a 3 day weekend ahead of him, so I may have more pics on Monday :)
4 comments:
oooo laaaa laaaa!! i love the floor!!! cant wait to see more pics!!! enjoy your nice 3 day weekend with all of your fellas! :)
I love the floor tiles! Want to come re-design our bathroom??
I LOVE that combination!!!
Seriously LOVE it!
Was just thinking of painting our laundry room grey(gray?), but love it even more in the bath!!!
i LOVE it! i'm obsessed with gray all of a sudden! bought gray paints...almost painted a table gray (just haven't gotten to it!) i LOVE your floor!!
Post a Comment