I just want to set the record straight. I am guilty of delaying the bathroom by 1 day. Thanks to me the bead board was repainted today. I feel only slightly redeemed by the fact that I repainted it. I originally painted it bright white straight from the can. After installing the counter top it was much too white. I tried to live with it for 2 weeks hoping I could get past it. Part of it still needed painting so instead of using the original white, I repainted ALL of it "white whisp." Doesn't that just sound prettier :) You'd never know it isn't bright white unless the 2 were side by side, but it just looks so much better.
I know, I am crazy! But I just knew it would always bother me. And I am glad I did it. It looks great. Plus, EJ got the afternoon off and I got a break from the boys.
The toilet goes in tomorrow and we will have a fully functioning bathroom. The mirror will probably be missing for weeks b/c I haven't figured that part out yet. Good thing Owen and Mason don't have to curl their hair and put on make-up!
Pictures SOON!
2 comments:
I'm glad you fixed it! I can definitely appreciate putting the extra time in now so that you love it every time you walk in the room! :)
sounds like it will be worth it!!
Post a Comment