Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dressing Up

EJ and I are trying to throw together last minute costumes for Owen's school's "Mayboory" the Fall festival. (his school's name is Maybeury, cute huh) I am actually working one of the games for part of the evening, so I thought I should dress up. I am not going to tell you who'll we will be, but I'll give you a hint. We will all 4 be characters from the same comic. Wait until you see Mason. Hilarious!
EJ
and I will be the cheap homemade versions so we won't be very impressive. Although mine makes Mason a little nervous :)
A few weeks ago, EJ's mom sent a costume for each of the boys. We are working off her theme. THANKS MIM! The boys are so excited.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

that was a fun tease! can't wait to see!!!

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

If you don't post pictures, I will cease reading your blog. :)