Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sinking Ship

I think this was fun ;)

Owen got into it, but Mason couldn't help much. Like I said in the previous post, we had this huge box in our living room just begging to be used. For some reason it reminded me of the hull of a ship. So the S.S. Fogarty was created. It would certainly not withstand the high seas. Dad is always complaining that I don't use my degree. Maybe not for money, but surely it helped the making of our ship. Perhaps the Japanese Tea Room I had to construct in college, with just cardboard, helped prepare me for this very day.

The pirates were a little tired from our busy weekend, so we are lucky the ship hasn't been destroyed by their poor sharing skills. I don't give it much time. Cardboard and clear mailing tape is only but so strong.






5 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow! Love the pirate ship!

Leah said...

how fun?! you are soo creative!!

Christy said...

ummmm...that is AMAZING!!!

Michelle said...

Yes, that is soooo creative!

Courtney said...

so so FUN!!!