The boys spent all Saturday morning at the Water Park with EJ and my dad. It was quite a place.
The boys took great naps while my dad and EJ went to the JMU homecoming game. JMU lost big time and it was cold and rainy. Too bad I stayed back to nap and take care of the sleeping children.
Now we are back and EJ is slaving away in the bathroom. But only until the Eagles come on at 4 :) (Never mind, they weren't on regular T.V.)
The boys and I have been busy building a pirate ship. Wait until you see pictures! (I may have missed my calling) We had to do something with the gigantic box our new vanity came in. It was just sitting in the living room begging to be played in.
2 comments:
Did Mason not like the kiddie area there either? Sad. Caleb must have gone down the little frog slide dozens of times the last 2 years that we went there.
That looks like a fun waterpark!! So glad you were able to take a break from the bathroom project and have a good time together!
Post a Comment