oh my GOSH! that was SO cute!!!! i don't even know where to start! mason clapping was so perfect! and it's amazing how quickly owen processed and started stating the changes "the baby will sleep in the crib." and "mason will move into my room"! PRECIOUS! so GREAT that you got that on video!!!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! congrats!!! im so excited for you guys! what a video!! it will be so fun to look back on for all the kids when they are older! im gonna be (((smiling))) all day long thinking of you guys!!! :)!!!!!
So cute! Owen is a little smarty. Like Courtney said, i can't believe he processed everything so quickly. Guess you don't have to break the news to him about having a roommate soon!
That is the most fun video! So glad you thought to capture their reactions on video. I love Owen telling Mason about all the changes....and how he's right back on the "I want a sister" kick. :) Hope you're feeling well!
Oh my goodness Ali! Congratulations!!!! I was not expecting that when I was getting ready to watch the video clip! How exciting that now Mason will be a big brother too. What a cute video.
8 comments:
ALI! We are SOOO excited for you! I was hoping that was the "news". Congrats and Praise God for baby Fogarty! Can't wait to talk to you! Love, Laura
oh my GOSH! that was SO cute!!!! i don't even know where to start! mason clapping was so perfect! and it's amazing how quickly owen processed and started stating the changes "the baby will sleep in the crib." and "mason will move into my room"! PRECIOUS! so GREAT that you got that on video!!!
oh, and congratulations again :-)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! congrats!!! im so excited for you guys! what a video!! it will be so fun to look back on for all the kids when they are older! im gonna be (((smiling))) all day long thinking of you guys!!! :)!!!!!
So cute! Owen is a little smarty. Like Courtney said, i can't believe he processed everything so quickly. Guess you don't have to break the news to him about having a roommate soon!
That is the most fun video! So glad you thought to capture their reactions on video. I love Owen telling Mason about all the changes....and how he's right back on the "I want a sister" kick. :) Hope you're feeling well!
Oh my goodness Ali! Congratulations!!!! I was not expecting that when I was getting ready to watch the video clip! How exciting that now Mason will be a big brother too. What a cute video.
Yippee!!! That is wonderful news. Congrats. I was beginning to wonder when we might hear that another little Fogarty would be arriving soon!!
THAT
WAS
AMAZING.
A
MAZ
ING
!
yayayayayayay.
yay.
i think all exciting news should be delivered this way.
Post a Comment