So I have a problem. I love love love scrap booking paper. Not for its intended purpose b/c I don't scrapbook, but b/c it is so beautiful. Don't get me wrong there are definitely some tacky and ugly paper out there. But a lot of them are like little pieces of art. Today I dragged the boys to this amazing paper store. Owen actually came up with 2 reasons for needing special paper. How can I deny a boy after my own heart? So he bought one sheet with a motorcycle on it for his "place mat" at school (for snack time). And another lighthouse sheet for pictures of him and Joshua at the beach. (Surprise, Surprise) After 20 minutes of multiple trips down each isle (the boys were thrilled) I selected only 2 sheets. I was good, sometimes I just buy it b/c its pretty and I already have plenty unused. I am very excited about my new project. It is for our bedroom makeover. I won't be starting on it right away but I couldn't resist. If it turns out like I hope, it will be an easy gift idea.
Here is a project I did awhile ago.
1 comment:
love that project!!! check this one out - with scrapbooking paper!
http://jodyrlanders.com/?p=2157
Post a Comment