
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Homage to Joshua
This is a picture of my sweet son's bedside table. Several months ago, my friend Courtney was kind enough to send a picture (far right) of Owen and her son Joshua. Owen has kept it on his bedside table ever since. Over time he has found other pictures of the two of them and insisted that they all be displayed together. I think its so fun that the pictures encapsulate their whole friendship starting at just a few months old. Joshua is 6 weeks older than Owen and they have been great friends since the start. Even though they live 2.5 hours apart, each refers to the other as their best friend. I couldn't be happier. Joshua has an amazing family and we are delighted that Owen will witness Joshua's family loving God and living each day for Him. What a treasure!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'M SO EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG! And these are the sweetest boys ever. Adorable.
xo
kate
that is the cutest thing I have ever heard, what a sweet boy.
Post a Comment