The day went much better than I expected. Thanks for your prayers. Owen is totally fine. You would think that missing 2 hours of sleep last night would cause him to nap. Nope! I did manage to nap for about 30 mins. Boy was he tired at dinner. Just kind of staring of into space. He was sound asleep by 7:30.
Lissa and Alex came over for dinner tonight to celebrate EJ's birthday which is tomorrow. Thanks for the yummy pie! Owen wanted a pinata and wondered why we didn't do anything fun. That's what happens when you get old. Tomorrow we'll celebrate with just the four of us and then EJ and I are going out on our own Friday night. 3 days of celebrating, pretty good don't you think! We'll also probably do something with my parents and grandparents this weekend.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday EJ!!! Hope you have fun at all those celebrations!
Post a Comment