
I think this may have been the best thing Mason ever tested. He chowed down.
We had a nice little celebration tonight. The weather has been gorgeous so we enjoyed eating on the porch. Owen and I spent a little time decorating. He even hung all his new preschool art around the porch because we needed more. He also didn't understand why it was only going to be the four of us.Unfortunately Ej's stomach is still bothering him, so I don't think he totally enjoyed his special meal. We had one of his favorites-eggplant parmigiana with spaghetti and bread. For dessert we had Jell-o with whipped topping. Personally I think he is crazy for liking Jell-O so much, I'd much rather have something sinful.
2 comments:
happy birthday, EJ!
Looks like fun times! Happy Birthday to EJ. I am with you Ali, I definitely want to indulge in the more bad for you options on my birthday, and most other days if I'm being honest.
Post a Comment