


Today marks the end of 43 summers of a Richmond pastime. and we were there! What a game. Thanks dad for getting us tickets. I don't think I have ever seen the stadium so full and the crowd so enthusiastic. Remember how mom and dad stopped by for a surprise visit? Well the game they played to go to was cancelled so we used their ticket vouchers for today's game. Thankfully we went early this morning to cash in the vouchers b/c the game was sold out! If you don't know much about the Richmond Braves, you need to know that this is very rare! Wish you could have been there with us Dad and Mom.
The boys had fun. Mason's first baseball game and he did much better than I expected. Especially considering he is always on the move. A soft pretzel helped extend that sitting time :) He danced and cheered to the music, clapped his hands and waved to anyone looking.
We will miss the R Braves!
We will miss the R Braves!
2 comments:
so fun!!!
YEAH!!!!! You fell into the blog hole! :) Ha! I totally understand how you felt but it is fun--especially to look back and remember some of the things you've done you'd otherwise forget--oh and of COURSE I thought your surprise was something ELSE!! I screamed outloud when I saw the subject!! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment