Today will not be an ordinary Monday. Owen is skipping school to go to the State Fair of VA with Grandma and Sir. This will be the 3rd year they have taken him and the first year I will be joining them. Mason and I will be going too. I am going to try my best to blend in and let them do the grandparents "thing." I will just be there for extra arms and probably to entertain Mason while Owen rides some rides.
Another reason for excitement is that Grandma and Sir are bringing Owen a bigger bike. Their neighbor graciously gave them their son's bike to give Owen. Its the next size up and in great condition. I am thrilled b/c he really needs a bigger one, but we didn't want to buy one with the weather changing and we weren't sure what he would need next year. He is so excited.
Poor Mason will not have quite as much fun this morning. Before going to the Fair I have to take him for is 15 Month check-up and shots. I totally dropped the ball and forgot so his appt. is almost 5 weeks late.
No comments:
Post a Comment