
(I guess you can call it that even though he went to preschool last year) Owen was very excited for school this morning. I heard him around 6:15 a.m. in the bathroom. He came into our room at 7 completely dressed and asking for help with his shoes. Too bad he had to wait another 1.5 hours until we left. He rode is bike while I pushed Mason in the stroller. Don't worry mom we went to the traffic light! I am glad we walked because it allowed me extra thinking time to pray for him, his teachers and friends. This is one of many teachers and schools with whom I will entrust my child.
He told me numerous times that he just wanted to be dropped off and not walked in. The first week of school everyone is walked in, however we missed that week b/c we were at the beach. I reminded him that he has never seen his new teacher before and that I should probably introduce him. Can you imagine what the teacher would think if I just sent him by himself? Needless to say he didn't wave or say goodbye. I was a little sad, but I am glad he is so independent.
Now a whole 3 hours with just Mason! We are going to the grocery store and hopefully make a fun lunch for Owen when he gets home from school.
1 comment:
he looks so grown up with his hand in his pocket!
Post a Comment