Tuesday, September 16, 2008

...the Lord upholds him with his hand

So "I tripped over toys" early this morning (figuratively speaking). I will not be going to Wellspring this morning b/c Owen was up at 3 a.m. with a bad stomachache. He eventually got sick twice but very minor. The cramping did manage to keep both of us up for about 2 hours. I felt so bad for him. I guess whatever was bothering EJ was an actual bug. Nothing serious but just enough to hold us back. Hopefully we will all get a good nap. I am thankful that he is feeling okay today.
The Lord knew all of this, but I am still very sad to miss the first Wellspring and so wish I could be there to meet my group. I did get the list last night and I recognized all the names but one. So I will spend the morning praying instead.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm so sorry.
hopefully everyone will get a good nap, get back to health, and it will end up being one of those sweet blessings of time with Owen that you wouldn't have had otherwise...

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you're missing your first meeting, that's disappointing. But your time in prayer for them will be so good. I hope Owen feels better soon!