Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hat Head

Mason has decided that he loves his hat. He wants to wear it all the time. Even with his PJs. If it falls off he starts squawking and brings it to someone for help. If he sees someone else with a hat he points at their hat like its his long lost friend. Owen was never interested in a hat at this age. Funny thing is the hat was free. It was laying on the sidewalk near EJ's grandmother's beach house. We walked by it for 3 days to and from the beach. I finally took it home and washed it. You would never know :)
He will be 16 months this weekend. I can hardly believe it. When I was pregnant with Mason I use to wonder how I would love another child as much as Owen. It seemed as if my heart was already bursting with love. And then I held Mason and it was as if he existed in my heart all along. It brings me to tears just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

"it was as if he existed in my heart all along" - i love that!

Michelle said...

What a tender thought....it encourages me in the all changes I have coming up.