Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Singing a New Song

I am feeling it heavy this morning. The hurts of so many I love. I am feeling it and I know that there is not a thing I can do but lift them up to the only One who can remind them they are LOVED. He is the one that must meet them.

I missed Wellspring yesterday, but I am still learning.
God gave David a beautiful song (Psalm 57) when he was deep in a cave fearing for his life.

Does my song reflect that there is so much more waiting for me in heaven?

We can not wait for life to be good, to sing. We do not have to be happy to sing. We sing because we are free and in return He brings the joy. The joy that is so much better than any solution/outcome to what life brings.

This song came to mind and I hope it stays there all day!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

"we do not have to be happy to sing".
yes.
reminds me of the quote i posted today.
about the difference between "happiness" and "joy".
i want joy.