The 3rd time is the charm. I have never had my very own poop and crib story until now. I knew my blog was lacking something. Well not anymore. My 3rd has graciously given me one! I did NOT take any pictures. It actually was much smellier than it was messy.
EJ had just walked in the door. Lucky him :)
It was totally my fault. I left Ryan in his crib a little too long b/c I was making peanut butter brownies (i will not think about similarities) and he was happy. A little too happy I suppose. His diaper leaked out of the top onto the crib sheet and I suppose he played there for awhile because he had it on his hands and face. GROSS!
Now he is bathed and has pjs on.
Is it 6 o'clock yet? Yea EJ is home!
2 comments:
Next time grab your camera! ;)
WELCOME TO MY WORLD! :)
Post a Comment