Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh No He Didn't

Oh yes he did. He climbed up the stairs. What?!?!

Don't worry my mom was right there to catch him.


EJ said, "well did you tell him no?" 
Mom and I looked at each other and I said, "oops, I was too busy taking pictures."
I'll have plenty of opportunities to say no, right?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yea, Finley made it all the way up on his first birthday!

the reppard crew said...

What an adorable rascal! I love that he is throwing down the papers, too! Destruction and climbing all at once--oh, these boys!

We're moving on to beds tonight (instead of tomorrow) per your advice. AH! :) Keep you posted!

Scott Nesbit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Nesbit said...

(It's not Scott, it's me, Erin.) We're in the same boat! I just finished making my "homemade baby gate" for the bottom of the stairs. So far it's keeping our little guy off of them...the "GO phase" has begun!