Phew! Taking these photos is no longer a one man job. But I have to do it during the day when there is natural light. They were a little better than I expected thanks to some cropping. It didn't help that Mason was throwing himself into every other picture.
I happened upon Mason's weight at 9 months and Ryan still has not reached that at 11 months. I am secretly grateful he is smaller. It makes him feel more like a baby than close to ONE. Can you tell I will be SO sad for his birthday?
He isn't waving yet. He doesn't have a single word. He has recently started screaming for attention, instead of the cute baby cry. It's kind of an ugly sound. Of course Mason and Owen think it's funny to repeat which only encourages him.
He pulls up, but doesn't really cruise. He is very comfortable with his mobility on all fours. He looks almost as if he is doing stunts. Spinning and turning, pushing his little bottom up in the air, etc. He can stand for s few seconds if I let go of his hands. He really makes no effort to take steps even with prodding.
I have begun thinking about his birthday celebration, but don't really have any great ideas. It's kind of hard since it's on the tail end of 4 other celebrations.
This picture cracks me up. He fell backwards, his yoga has paid off b/c his core held him up, but he just froze not knowing how to get himself out of the predicament.
Several friends have asked if it's harder or easier with 3 kids now that Ryan is older. He certainly requires less "care", but his mobility makes it harder on me. I am finding less and less time to do anything. He is all over the place. He doesn't really sit and play he just moves from one thing to another and usually with things that aren't the best objects for a baby. I do more in the evenings than I used to and a lot just doesn't get done and I am okay with that (most days). I want to be available to my boys and that usually eans sacrificing my own agenda. I consider it a sucess if dinner is on the table when EJ gets home and the house doesn't look like it's exploded. Although my blog is named Tripping over Toys for a reason :)
No comments:
Post a Comment