Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dr. Seuss on the Brain

Let the Birthday's begin.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! 
Yesterday, the boys gathered up all his books and started reading.
(I forgot to make green eggs and ham)
 Ryan wanted a piece of the action


Our March Madness

I know it's only March 3rd, 
to worry would be absurd.
But it's our busiest month of the year.
The days are drawing near,
Birthdays on March 19, 22 and 24.
April 7 and 8 to add a few more.
2 special ones we don't want to miss.
Ryan turns 1 and it's the BIG 30 for my sis!
Good thing I LOVE to plan! The trick is not to stress.
At least this year, I am off the couch and not on house arrest.

Poems are hard to write -finding that perfect word.
No wonder Dr. Seuss used words I never heard.
(I better keep my day job)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! :) Have fun with all your birthdays!

Courtney said...

ha! you are so funny!
dr. seuss' birthday is a fun one! lots to do with it...

have fun celebrating!!!

Catherine said...

oh my goodness, that is so cute!! enjoy all the celebrations this month!