This picture was taken after the performance. I didn't get one with the nervous face.Thursday, December 11, 2008
Pageant Promotion
Today was Owen's preschool Christmas pageant. They have been practicing for weeks and he has been telling me all about it. He was suppose to be a Shepard along with most of the boys in his class. Owen and I spent time before naps and bedtime practicing all the songs. It was much more rewarding this year b/c he actually learned them. This morning when we got to school the Director asked me if Owen might want to switch roles. One of the wise men called in sick. Fortunately I knew Owen knew all the parts b/c he has been explaining them all to me. So I said I'd ask him. There was no speaking part involved just a way cooler costume and different entrance, etc. At first he hesitated and then decided to do it. You should have seen his face when we put the costume on him. Shear panic, like a deer caught in headlights. He looked very nervous. Needless to say he did just fine.
This picture was taken after the performance. I didn't get one with the nervous face.
This picture was taken after the performance. I didn't get one with the nervous face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so, so cute! thanks for the video! i can't wait to show joshua!
Ali!...seriously adorable...wow!
Post a Comment