Our Christmas morning started very early. Mason woke up around 5 for some unknown reason. In an effort not to wake everyone in the whole house, he and I snuggled on a LazyBoy in the dark for over an hour. By 6:30 Owen was up and we had two very eager and excited boys. I think Mason was mostly excited to see Grandma and Sir again. We sandwiched a delicious cinnamon bun and egg breakfast between all the unwrapping.
I didn't get a lot of pictures unwrapping, mostly because Owen was so quick:) But we did get a great video! Owen was sent on a little hunt for his present from Grandma and Sir. CAUTION: Don't turn your volume up too loud.
I didn't get a lot of pictures unwrapping, mostly because Owen was so quick:) But we did get a great video! Owen was sent on a little hunt for his present from Grandma and Sir. CAUTION: Don't turn your volume up too loud.

3 comments:
wow! your house is going to be even louder than ours...rebekah got a keyboard and i don't think it's been turned off yet :-)
Wow, what a great reaction from Owen! You're very brave to let him get that gift! I guess Sir decided he needed a drummer for his band. :)
what a great video! his excitement was the best! :) on a side note mike says, "go eagles!"
Post a Comment