Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mom and Son

This afternoon Owen and I attended a special Christmas performance. A local church puts on a HUGE production every Christmas season. The cast is enormous, angels come down from the "heavens" and a real camel makes an entrance. This is my third year going and I was very excited to bring Owen along. A lot of the humor was over his head, but he remained mesmorized the whole 2 hours.

*editors note: the spots on his shirt are drops from the water we needed to respike his hair, he looked in the mirror at least 3 times before we left to make sure it was standing up perfectly. I may have started something very bad!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

love the picture of you two! i'm glad he enjoyed the show.

Lissa said...

Love the mohawk! We should see who takes longer to style their 'do! Owen or my husband ;)