Evidently Mason loves pets so much he as resorted to checking out the classifieds. Somehow he spotted the furry friends and dragged me over to share in his luck. We sat together for awhile taking a look at each cat and dog up for sale or adoption. I think we are in trouble. Sounds like someone else I know. My sister asked for a puppy for Christmas every single year for as long as all of us can remember. Now that she finally got her wish this year, she realized she'll have to come up with something new for the #1 spot. Owen does not share these feelings and wants nothing to do with almost all animals.
3 comments:
Puppy! Puppy! You should get a puppy! :)
I suggest getting an older dog. Like one that is adverstised as being perfect for a retired couple.
Sorry to ruin Mason with our fun loving puppy! You can rent Yeager from us!
Post a Comment