Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sick boys

Owen has had a nasty cold for a few days now and last night Mason took a turn for the worst. Needless to say it was not a fun day around here. Mason was not happy unless he was being held or a sleep in his bed. He barely ate of drank anything. He finally called it quits at 6 p.m. tonight. I hope we don't regret it, but I had to put him out of his misery and he was asking to go to bed. Hopefully he'll feel better in the morning.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh no! i hope a good night's rest does wonders for ALL of you!

Michelle said...

That's not a sight you see a lot around your house! ;) I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Lissa said...

You "put him out of his misery"? Yikes. I don't want to be sick around you ;P