I spent a majority of mother's day celebrating with my mother and the newest mother in our family :) These two, bless the socks of me and I am so grateful they live nearby. For my mom's birthday in April, I bought us tickets to a "home show" that consisted of touring 7 newly constructed homes including one decorated by YHL (Lissa and I are fans). It was totally for fun, none of us are looking for a new home. My favorite part was lunch, just the three of us, with no children and no dishes!

EJ held down the fort and COOKED and amazing dinner.
Oh, how I love this bushy-haired crew. They almost all have the exact same haircuts. Can you tell I've been cutting their hair myself to save $? Hmm...
Tonight at bedtime, I held Avery extra tight and longer than usual before putting her to bed. I thanked God for her and I prayed for the momma who gave her the gift of life.
I am so thankful for my children. My hands are definitely full with these four and so is my heart.
2 comments:
I totally wanted to buy one of those houses! Glad you had a good day!
Happy Mother's Day! :)
Post a Comment