Monday, May 26, 2014

Long Weekend

Owen's 3 on 3 league wrapped up this week. He played Thurs night instead of this holiday Sunday. I decided to take him and stay. I needed some time away from my little sick one.
I put my feet "up" for almost 2 hrs. Watched Owen and read! 
It was just the break I needed from constantly holding Avery.
 
We went to another baseball game on Sat. Tail gate with friends this time.
Sunday, we ate on the porch for the first time this season. We've been so busy with indoor house projects, but EJ finally got around to cleaning it from the winter and spring pollen explosion. My family joined us for an impromptu "bring your own meat" dinner ;)
Avery finally started eating normally on Sunday and seems back to her normal energy level.
We've been spending more time downstairs. There are still several projects not complete, but it's totally useable. We will host our first overnight(s) guest this coming weekend! The older 2 begged to sleep down there. They watched a movie first. I assumed Mason would sneak back up to his bed at some point but he stayed down there all night.
I've had paintbrush in hand again. Maybe I'll get around to taking pics one of these days.

No comments: