I LOVE our laundry room! It's huge. It has changed since the last time I blogged about it. Last summer, I knew we needed to make some changes in our backpack, sports and coats zone. Our little 4 hooks were no longer cutting it. We also hoped we'd be adding another child to our team, which would add to the mess ;) So, out went the desk and all my storage for crafts (SAD) and in came the lockers. We love them! (from Ballards Design, on sale + shipping discount ;)
They don't usually look this tidy. This is a good day. It helps that the big bulky winter coats have been put away (YAY!). Some day the boxes on top will get a make-over, but for now they are essential for sports uniforms. They go from the dryer straight to the box and we (almost) always have uniforms ready to go.
We have had one marked for Sugar Plum from the very beginning.
Today, Ryan decided she needed shoes in hers ;) Be still my heart.
So we filled it up with all kinds of gifted/donated cuteness!
This is only a few smaller sizes. There are plenty more for later ;)
Girly is set!
3 comments:
Love it!
i love this! (oh, how i love organization!) we are hoping to somehow redo our garage this summer to have something along these lines...
I have been eyeing those lockers at ballard for months! They look great!! Love that room :)
Post a Comment