Our days have been SO busy. Yesterday, I said "yes" to the playground instead of dragging him to the gym for the 3rd morning this week. He took his new bike and rode around the park too.
He talks my ear off. My mom claims this reminds her of someone else ;)
I love our mornings together. I am SO thankful we've had this year together. Once school gets out he will go from being the 1 and only, to 1 of 4. I don't really have the brain capacity to worry about this summer (yet). There will be pre-China and post-China, and I am sure one we will never forget.
I think it's busy now, oh my word ;)
(Ryan's face met the sidewalk up close and personal) His nickname has been road-rash this week.

1 comment:
i'm sure it feels good to have made the decision and told everyone! a weight off your chest, i hope!
Post a Comment