Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break

It's Spring Break here. Boys are now used to being around each other and home 24/7. It's going to be sad going back to school. The other night, Owen asked who invented Spring Break b/c he likes it ;)
We don't have a lot planned. 
Some outside painting that desperately needed attention is being done this week. And I am happy to say I am only a spectator.
This weekend I am hosting my sister's baby shower (with the help of 2 others). So fun! Can't wait to celebrate my niece or nephew.

Owen counts down the days until his magazine will show up. This month all 3 were excited.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i know her shower will be so special! can't wait to hear about it.

joshua gets that magazine, too! we got it for him for christmas. he DEVOURS it. i love that they both get it :-)