Monday, April 29, 2013

Mason's Zoo Trip

We went on a very wet field trip to the zoo today. Ryan and my dad came along too.
 The kids didn't seem to mind.

I didn't take my nice camera b/c I didn't want it to get rained on. I barely had time to snap pics with the kids going in different directions. This is all I got :(

Some early baby action in the niece/nephew department. Seems like Lissa might be following in big sister's footsteps with an early delivery. She was sent to L&D today but released a few hours later. So glad they didn't keep her. She is 36 weeks today, and they won't take any preventative measures at this point. We are working overtime to get ready ;) I am so excited. They are freaking ;) Totally understandable.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope the baby arrives before the reunion!

Courtney said...

ah, lissa!!!! let her know i'm praying for her!