He might be small for his age, but only in stature ;) 
He is happiest painting, drawing or dribbling a ball. I think swimming might be a close 3rd!
Those cheeks and lips. I can not get enough. This morning it was glorious outside. I don't think I realized how much I NEEDED the weather to turn warm and for things to turn green again. He and I were outside playing basketball. He says to me with a very serious expression, "huddle up." I squatted down and he leans his little face into me, cheek to cheek. I have no idea what the "play" was because I got distracted by his cuteness ;) I KNOW (soon) I am going to miss those little lips mispronouncing so many words!
Each day is still his birthday, just in case you are wondering if he enjoyed his day ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment