I don't know how the man does it. He just gives and gives and gives. He has barely stopped since Thursday. I suppose the bed rest weeks were good training. I was thinking as we went to bed last night that we barely have time to talk right now. This is normal I know and we expected it. What I didn't expect was the coherent conversation we would later have at 1 a.m. while I fed Ryan. It's still too uncomfortable for me to nurse in bed, so EJ sat in the nursery patiently waiting in case I needed something. We talked and it was good. Nothing serious, I just thoroughly enjoyed time with him all to myself. No matter how rotten I feel he is continues cheering me on.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
My Cheerleader
I don't know how the man does it. He just gives and gives and gives. He has barely stopped since Thursday. I suppose the bed rest weeks were good training. I was thinking as we went to bed last night that we barely have time to talk right now. This is normal I know and we expected it. What I didn't expect was the coherent conversation we would later have at 1 a.m. while I fed Ryan. It's still too uncomfortable for me to nurse in bed, so EJ sat in the nursery patiently waiting in case I needed something. We talked and it was good. Nothing serious, I just thoroughly enjoyed time with him all to myself. No matter how rotten I feel he is continues cheering me on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a great picture!!!!
so sweet :)
Ali - I don't know how you are doing it.....keeping the blog so well updated while adjusting to life as a family of 5 -- I'm loving it, though and praying you through this recovery time.
That's a terrific picture! So glad you're finding some quiet moments to share together....even if it is in the middle of the night! ;)
amazing picture!!! good for you for focusing on the blessings in what i assume are some hard moments. you are doing so great!!
People named EJ are awesome. It's just our nature :)
Post a Comment