Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shaking My Tail Feathers

Watch out, stand back. This mama is definitely nesting.
The little guy's 12 week leisure vacation is over.
Time to rock and roll. A literal roll would still be greatly appreciated!

Thankfully we hired cleaning people a month ago, so I can focus on more important things. Like sharpening all the pencils, ironing a library book that got water spilled on it, putting winter maternity clothes in the trash, I mean in a box for the basement;)

Today is my mom's birthday. The boys are coming home. Owen lost his second tooth. We have a lot to celebrate!

Dinner last night was delicious. EJ and I had a great time. The baby's car seat is installed. Let's do this!

Can you tell my mind is racing?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you're getting all the *necessities* taken care of! ;)