To say I am getting antsy would be putting it lightly. I can not believe how long I've been hanging around our house. EJ thought I should take a little walk outside. Just around our circle. So I put on my sneakers. I almost didn't recognize them. I am almost certain I haven't seen them in 3 months. Insane! I am going to have my work cut out for me. Well, I did the circle. I can't say it felt perfect. But I was standing completely upright which is more than I can say for last Sunday. Baby steps!
Monday is EJ's last day off. I am trying not to think about it. He has been so amazing and we are all so use to having him around. Fortunately, we will not be alone yet. My mom comes Tuesday and will be here through Thurs. and then I get to hang out with Lissa on Friday.
1 comment:
Post a Comment