Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a family filled fun day.

Easter Baskets

After church we had a family photo shoot.



Our last photo as a family of 4 :)
My parents arrived for lunch and then helped EJ take the boys to the Easter on Parade.

Then another egg hunt in our yard.

Then we all sat down to a delicious dinner prepared by my mom and sister and after the kids were in bed we had a great time hanging out. Mom and Dad spent the night and now I am home alone. They left with the boys after lunch and unless the baby comes they won't be home until Wednesday. The house is eerily quiet. The calm before the storm :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't get over how BIG Owen is....I still think of him as being the size Mason is! Enjoy your last quiet days for awhile! ;)

Christy said...

wow.
The boys are adorable!
And the calm before the storm.
You can do it! :)
Sure wish we were closer :)

Kate and Geoff said...

I was just thinking the same as Michelle. When did Owen get so old?! He's...a REAL BOY. not a little boy anymore! Thinking of you so much my friend....
xo