Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Too Quiet

The house is too quiet. Too much time to think. Thinking = worrying. I am mentally trying to prepare for every possible situation. This is not helpful. My prayers are easily diverted into more thinking and more worrying. This is frustrating!

So, in my silent home, I have...
sterilized some bottles
finished all thank you notes
load of laundry
cleaned out the junk drawer (it was barely closing)
made a grocery list

I hope to...
hang a few pictures back up in the baby's room
go to the post office for stamps
eat dinner out with EJ
enjoy one more quiet night

I am thrilled to have a TO DO list again.
I can't say the same for EJ and his list is a little longer.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh! i've been thinking of you NONSTOP! seriously! and i don't like my house without my kids in it...eerily quiet. i like a break - but i prefer to be AWAY...or for it to just be a few hours!

love you!

have a GREAT night with EJ!!

Christy said...

agreeing with Courtney for SURE!
LOVE YOU girl!!!
Thinking of you like crazy :)